The Spire HUSKY series computer cases are the new addition to our line of affordable ATX mid-tower size PC chassis with contemporary looks. New on this series are the separated PSU chamber and Mainboard and components chamber. The modern front panel design is practical with one USB3.0 & wo SB2.0 and HD/AC97 Audio ports on the front top. The sleek and industrial front panel design fits into any interior, home or office or public space.
The lower structure provides satisfactory space for component installation and considerable cooling. The chassis structure is ready for multiple cooling fans, here is space for 1x 92 or 120mm fan at the rear, 3x 120mm on the front, 1x 120mm or 140mm on the top and 2x 120mm on the PSU chamber. Sufficient space for the assembly of long (380mm) video cards and large (161mm) high CPU coolers.
The HUSKY series are solid with sharp aesthetics. The first model in the HUSKY series is the “one” Part number: SPTE7008B/W-U3
- Minimalistic and Industrial design
- 0.6mm SPCC steel structure
- Front USB3.0/USB2.0 and HD/AC97 audio
- Thumb-screw access panels
- Left side panel with clear acrylic window
- 140mm, 120mm and 92mm fan mount possibilities
- Space for 2*HDD & 2*SSD and 7*PCI slots
- Supports graphic cards up to 380mm in length
- Supports CPU coolers up to 161mm
- Chassis size: 400*188*450mm (LxWxH)
- Case size: 447*188*470mm (LxWxH)
- Carton size: 525*244*515mm (LxWxH)
- Two years manufacturer warranty
- Codename: HUSKY one
- Part number: SPTE7008B/W-U3
- MSRP: Manufacturer suggested retail price €39,99 / $45,99
The HUSKY one PC case is now available from Spire Corp in Shenzhen, China. European availability will commence end of August 2018.