The Netherlands. Introducing the PowerCube 1418 chassis, built for Micro ATX boards as well as the smaller Mini ITX boards. This new structure provisions for a powerful home, office or multimedia system. The elegant and neat enclosure make it fit in any setting from home, business to public sector. The chassis is made from strong 0.60mm SPCC steel with a cool ventilated top and bottom panel for fresh air intake and optimized component cooling.
With the accommodation for standard ATX power supplies you are able to power your desired computer performance. Connectivity made easy through the top placed frontal USB 2.0/3.0 and HD/AC97 Audio ports. Instant upgrading with 1x 2.5, 2x 3.5 and 1x 5.25 inch drive bays and 4 extension slots. The PowerCube 1418 chassis unit is 39.3×26.5×29.5cm (L*W*H) in size and weighs 5.0 kg.
- Micro ATX Cube case 0.6MM SPCC black coated structure
- 2* HDD, 1* SSD, 1*ODD + 4 PCI slots
- USB 3.0*1 + USB2.0*2, HD/AC97 Audio
- Left side transparent acrylic panel
- Right side metal side panel
- Chassis: L352 *W265*H295.5mm
- VGA Card Length: Max. 320mm
- CPU Cooler Height: Max. 165mm
- 2 years manufacturer warranty
- Codename: PowerCube 1418 – Part number: SPOR1418B/W-U3
The PowerCube 1418 is now available from Spire Corp in Shenzhen, China. European availability will start end of November 2018.