Trumbull, CT, March 8, 2018 – TMC today announced The Blockchain Event will be held May 16-17, 2018 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada. The Blockchain Event is directed at entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, enthusiasts, executives, product managers and developers of both established enterprises and innovative startups who are interested in learning how the Blockchain, one of the most important information technology inventions of our time, can lead to a mass transformation in industry, both its opportunities and threats.
“With IBM, the ICO Architect of Ethereum and many others speaking, we had a standing room only audience at the Fort Lauderdale, Blockchain Event just last month. As a result of the overwhelming success and positive feedback from that conference, we’ve decided to bring The Blockchain Event to the west coast,” said Rich Tehrani, TMC CEO and conference chairman. “We look forward to the industry’s leaders with hundreds of attendees eager for blockchain education.”
The Blockchain Event program will cover:
- Blockchain Training
- Internet of Value
- Web 3.0, Decentralization and Cryptography
- Emerging Opportunities
- Regulations and Policy for a Decentralized World
- Speculating on the Future
- Cryptocurrencies, Tokenization, and ICOs
- Enterprise and Vertical Market Applications
Questions regarding speaking opportunities at The Blockcahin Event should be sent to Dave Rodriguez at 203-852-6800 x146 or Erik Linask at 203-852-6800 x284.
Registration for the Blockchain Event is now open. For more information, contact email@example.com . For media registration, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages should contact Dave Rodriguez at 203-852-6800 x146.
For the latest Blockchain Event news, updates and information, follow the event on Twitter at @BlockchainEvent.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
Media and Analyst Contact: